Saturday, October 8, 2011

The Silent Treatment... Ugghhh!

One week into my new blogging adventure and my page has been viewed 136 times.  Not bad for starters. My dilemma is that for now my blog is completely one sided. I can't tell you how strange it feels knowing people have read what you have to say, but not having any idea of their reaction to it. It's rather unsettling - a little like getting the silent treatment. Unfortunately, some of you have tried to post a comment and haven't been able to because you don't have a Google or other account.

So, I did some experimenting and found an easier way to post a comment. If you'd like to leave a comment you can bring up the comment box by clicking the bottom of the post where it says comments. After you've typed your comment in the box, choose anonymous from the select profile drop down menu, then click the post comment button. Voila! Of course, the trick here is to type your name inside the box with your comment. Otherwise the blog will only show it as anonymous and we really want to know who the comment is from!

1 comment: